Z-Wave Smart Module Fibaro FGS-214
Fibaro smart module to activate and deactivate electrical devices. Thanks to its compact size, it can be installed in junction boxes or flush-mounted boxes. The module is controlled by the Z-Wave wireless network or by a switch.
It is a potential-free relay with a timer function, it can be used to control any type of load (230V AC - 5V, 12V, 24V DC): such as a boiler, a motorized door, a garage door, a light, etc.
- Control a light / device remotely Installs behind an existing switch (bi-stable or mono-stable)
- ON / OFF function Potential-free relay (Gate, boiler, garage door control, etc.)
- Integrates the Z-Wave 500 series chip 250% faster communication compared to standard Z-Wave devices Integrated scene activation mechanism (via S2)
- Safety communication and notification classes Configuration menu with a diode
- Supports secure mode (Z-Wave Network Security) encrypted with AES-128 encoding Integrated
- Z-Wave network coverage tester OTA software update (depends on the controller)
- Larger terminal blocks for easier wiring
- Rounded shape to meet the highest standards Small, discreet and aesthetic
- Ease of use and installation
Height 0.0500 Weight 0.0500 Width 0.0700 Length 0.0700 Brand Fibaro