The Elite Screen M100UWH is a generously sized manual pull-down screen, designed to fit equally well in meeting rooms, classrooms and home theaters. Its 16:9 aspect ratio and black masked borders give you a sharp picture and an easy, pull-down lock system stops at precise intervals to accommodate a number of projection formats, including HDTV. The matte white panel is easily washable with mild soap and water, while the sleek casing allows flush mounting to either the ceiling or wall.
Elite Screens Manual Series Features
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.0" W. Overall Size: 59.6" H x 93.5" W x 2.7" D. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Auto-Locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings, and screen lanyard allows for easy operation.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.