Parts of the Stacker
- A Rod fixed - move it forward and back to switch the position of the stacker.
- B Basket - a cloth tray that catches ejected documents.
- C Arm - When using the stacker with the Position 1 attach the rod adjustable to the lower of the arm.
- D Rod adjustable - changes the position of the stacker by moving the rod adjustable to the lower of the arm or the upper of the stand.
- E Stand - a stand that holds the stacker. Equipped with casters to facilitate moving the printer.
When using the stacker with the Position 2 the Position 3 or the Position 4 attach the rod adjustable to the upper of the stand.
- F Paper Stopper - when stacking printed materials with a 24-inch width or of A1 portrait attach it to the lower of the second part from the right of the flapper.
Store the paper stopper in the accessory pocket of the stand when not in use.
- G Flapper - changes the position of the stacker by setting the flapper vertically or horizontally.