2N® Induction Loop wirelessly transmits sound from the 2N IP intercom to the affected person’s hearing aid. A hearing impaired visitor to the building thus gets the benefit of voice communication. By installing the induction loop at the door you meet not only the necessary standards, but facilitate the hearing aid wearer’s communication e.g. with the reception desk.
- Audio transmission to hearing aids - Communicate with hearing impaired persons. The induction loop transmits sound to all standard hearing aids in accordance with the IEC 60118-4 standard.
- Simple connection to the 2N IP intercom - Connect any 2N IP intercom to the induction loop. Thanks to the special-purpose connector, you won’t have to configure anything.
- Built-in antenna - The induction loop has a built-in antenna, which covers the area in front of it with a signal for listening devices.
- With its IP65 standard compliance, the inductive loop is weather-resistant and therefore suitable for outdoor use
- If you need to increase the reach of the signal, you can easily connect an external antenna to the device
- When there is no audio signal the inductive loop automatically switches to energy-saving mode
- The 2N® Induction Loop easily mounts to the wall with 2 screws. You then connect one cable to the signal source and the other to the power feed
- With the induction loop, you can make use of any signal source,e.g.. IP intercoms, lift communicators, etc
- The induction loop output volume level can be adjusted to suit where you install it